Michelle and I  are happy we can now share with you guys how our clothing are made. Our fabrics are source in Cameroon,Nigeria and Benin and brought in our little workshop in the capital city of Cameroon, Yaoundé.

We started this brand in an effort to create clothing that last with an emphasis on how they are made and the process involve in making them from the sourcing of fabric to the artisans involve in making your clothing.

We design and create all our products in house as such giving us full control over the quality of your garments and making sure everyone is paid fairly and can make a living out of their passion.

We are currently making more Xuan skirts and hope to replenish our stock next week!!

Meet Abdou, he and his wife are in charge of making the Xuan skirts that you guys love so much!!! He has been working with us since April  2013. On a good day he can make between 5 to 7 Xuan skirts.. He is very kind and humble and most importantly, he met his wife while working with us!

Here is Maria, Abdou's wife to be.she started working with us in June 2013. Before working with us, she couldn't take care of her brothers and sisters, now what she earns every month allows her to meet  her family needs.

Our vision is to build a socially responsible brand that our artisans earn a living wage, are offered dignified working conditions and minimises impact on the environment. It comes with a lot of difficulties  but we hope with your support, we can make a difference.

July 08, 2015 by Christelle Nganhou

Comments

Berky

Berky said:

This is so beautiful! Keep up with the good work, will continue to support your company and buy as many items as possible!! Already have 8 skirts and love them all!

Elisha winford

Elisha winford said:

How can I get one of your skirts I love the pink one but they all are nice

Rhonda

Rhonda said:

I just received this skirt and I love it! I can’t wait to wear it!

Fernanda Hudson

Fernanda Hudson said:

I love my Xuan skirt . I purchased it in July while I was away from home working out of town. I tried it on and it fit great. Thanks for the matching scarf.

Monique

Monique said:

I wore this skirt for my birthday and got so many complement. I love this skirt

Demetria

Demetria said:

I’ve just ordered a skirt and can’t wait to receive it! I recently found out my maternal roots trace back to the Tikar of Cameroon, so finding clothes that I can get from home and knowing the artisans are earning a living wage means so much to me. I’m so glad I discovered you and I will continue to support!!

temitayo

temitayo said:

i love xuan skirt,is nice and cute

Marlana

Marlana said:

My niece learned about your site via Instagram and shared it with me. We love your clothes!
I just ordered your Detta top and am anxiously awaiting its arrival!
This is my first purchase of many!
Keep up the great work!

~ Marlana
USA

Nyaa

Nyaa said:

I am hoping to get one of the Xuan skirts. I saw several in Atlanta this week. They are simply beautiful. Now that I have read about the history, I am even more interested. I have sent a message and anxiously awaiting a response about purchasing. I already know that I will purchase more items in the future.

Keep up the outstanding work. I can’t say enough about how fabulous the clothes look.