Cute Fits of Grass-Fields #3
Welcome back to Cute Fits of Grass-Fields, our bi-weekly round-up of customer photos that we have been loving! This is the first time that we have introduced a lil reward for our customers in return for their gorgeous photos.
If you're featured in this post, you get $10 to use on our website and will be featured on our Instagram story. But our favourite photo of the week will receive $50 of Grass-fields tokens and be featured on our Instagram feed to over 500k followers. How exciting! Let's get straight into it.
6. First up is @pattymuamba in our Esther set. The pencil skirt adds sophistication while the crop top keeps it playful, resulting in the perfect versatile outfit for anything from a networking event to drinks with the girls. Patty's gone all out here with her hair, nails, heels and makeup incredibly on point! A classy queen.
5. Next, we have @mindfullotus_ keeping it low-key in our Karla Crop Top. The ankh earrings and hair scrunchie add seriously cute touches to a simple, everyday outfit.
4. Another cute everyday look from @queentiffanie_, who teams our Roxanne Corset with faded blue jeans and a wicker handbag. We're so used to seeing our corsets dressed up, that this really stood out - we love seeing all the different ways our outfits can be styled!
3. Did we pick @nakaylayvonne because of how gorgeous her makeup is? Yes, maybe. Look at that face! Flawless. Not to mention the fact she's rocking our Raissa dress with the most 'yes I know I look good' aura we've ever seen. Show 'em!
2. @lamb.daaa looks super chic in our Vikki Matching Set, paired with the most luxe of all accessories - a Balenciaga purse. Her outfit is minimal but super stylish, looking straight out the 70s in the best way possible.
1. Our winner! We can't even see the full details of @yohana.thesnitchslayer's outfit but we just know she's killing it from her whole vibe. We chose this photo as our winner because it stood out to us instantly - she has taken our Divya Kimono and put her own stamp on it completely. Pairing it with a long-sleeve roll-neck, a belt to cinch in her waist, and the cutest boots you ever did see, this outfit screams individual style and we love that!
We hope you loved our bi-weekly round-up! We'll be back on September 27th with the next one so be sure to tag us on Instagram if you want the chance to be featured and win money towards your next shop with us.