Five Effortless Ways to Tie an African Print Headwrap
Twist this way, tie that way, tuck here. An African print headwrap is a beautiful way to finish your look, and it’s so easy to create that anyone can master it. All it takes is just a little practice and, in five minutes or less, you have a look that is fun, colourful and fabulous. Here are five effortless ways to a tie an African print headwrap so you too can create a look that is as individual as you.
Style #1 – The Criss-Cross Top
1. Adjust the headwrap for sizing and place around your head.
2. Pull the ends at the back of your head and tie into a tight knot. 3. Twist each end tightly and bring both to the front of your head. 4. Criss-cross the ends into a knot. 5. Tuck the ends into the criss-crossed sides securely.
Style #2 – The Big Bow
1. Adjust wrap for sizing and place it around the back of your head towards the nape. 2. Pull the ends towards your forehead to begin a knot while tucking in any loose ends. Once in place, tie a tight knot. 3. Fold the two ends into a bow and adjust for volume tucking the loose ends into the bow flaps.
Style #3 – The Low Bun
1. Adjust the headwrap for sizing and place around your head. 2. Tie a tight knot at the back of your head and begin to criss-cross the ends together tightly. 3. Once you’ve finished criss-crossing, twist the ends into a low bun position at the base of your head. 4. Tuck any loose ends into place.
Style #4 – The Nefertiti
1. Adjust wrap for sizing and place around your head. 2. Tie a knot at the front of your forehead and tuck in any loose ends into the front beneath the knot. 3. Criss-cross the ends tightly twice before bringing the left end of your headwrap over your head directly behind the knot. Alternate with the right end before it crosses over to the left. 4. Continue to criss-cross on both sides until you can tuck both ends into the wrap.
Style #5 – The Top Bun
1. Adjust headwrap for sizing and place around your head. 2. Begin tying a knot at the front of your forehead while tucking in any loose ends. Once in place, tie the knot securely followed by one more knot. 3. Begin to twist the ends tightly until you reach the end. Place both ends together at the top of your head and wrap into a bun. Tuck the ends securely into the bun to finish.
African Print headwraps are beautiful, versatile, and easy to wear. They will amp up every outfit, and will give you a chance to express your heritage and love for African fashion.
All orders are processed within 3 to 5 working days.
Standard UK Delivery Signed For - Within 3 working days - £3.95.
Next Day UK Delivery Signed For - Delivered next working day if ordered before 1 pm - £4.95.
All UK orders will not deliver on bank holidays and weekends.
USPS Standard Delivery - approximately 7 to 15 working days - $5.99.
FedEx Express Delivery - approximately 3 working days - $14.99.
FedEx Next Day Delivery - Delivered next working day for orders placed before 1 pm London time - $19.99.
All USA orders are shipped with FEDEX and DHL and are fully trackable. FEDEX/ DHL will not deliver on Public Holidays and weekends.During busy sale periods order processing may take longer ( up to 7 working days).
A standard and express delivery is available for most countries we ship to.
Please see our full returns & delivery policy for more info.
We are happy to accept returns, any garment that is unworn and still fitted with all security tags and labels and that is despatched to us within 14 days of receipt by you. Please see our full returns & delivery policy for more info.
Women | Grass-fields
Lower Hip Measurement
Women | Grass-fields
How to measure.
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follow
Bust- measure around the fullest part.
Waist- Measure around your natural waistline.
Hips- Measure 20cm down from your natural waistline