1. Adjust the headwrap for sizing and place around your head.
2. Pull the ends at the back of your head and tie into a tight knot.
3. Twist each end tightly and bring both to the front of your head.
4. Criss-cross the ends into a knot.
5. Tuck the ends into the criss-crossed sides securely.
2. Pull the ends towards your forehead to begin a knot while tucking in any loose ends. Once in place, tie a tight knot.
3. Fold the two ends into a bow and adjust for volume tucking the loose ends into the bow flaps.
2. Tie a tight knot at the back of your head and begin to criss-cross the ends together tightly.
3. Once you’ve finished criss-crossing, twist the ends into a low bun position at the base of your head.
4. Tuck any loose ends into place.
2. Tie a knot at the front of your forehead and tuck in any loose ends into the front beneath the knot.
3. Criss-cross the ends tightly twice before bringing the left end of your headwrap over your head directly behind the knot. Alternate with the right end before it crosses over to the left.
4. Continue to criss-cross on both sides until you can tuck both ends into the wrap.
2. Begin tying a knot at the front of your forehead while tucking in any loose ends. Once in place, tie the knot securely followed by one more knot.
3. Begin to twist the ends tightly until you reach the end. Place both ends together at the top of your head and wrap into a bun. Tuck the ends securely into the bun to finish.
We hope you find the Five Effortless Ways to Tie an African Print Headwrap video and blog useful. Let us know what you think in the comments below!